Meeting 2

Tenant influence

That you should be able to contribute to and influence your home and your residential area is statutory in the All Companies if you rent from a public utility housing company. All companies say that the housing companies must offer their tenants influence. This can be done in three levels:
– The dwelling: what concerns the own dwelling and the building, for example it can be about renovations and lighting in the basement.
– The residential area: what concerns the land the housing company owns, for example, it can be about the playground in the courtyard.
– The housing company: what concerns the management, sometimes tenants can sit on the board or be consulted on board decisions.

If you want to know more about how you can influence housing influence, you can contact the Tenant Association where more people join together to influence.